What Is The Annual Membership?
Annual Memberships are sold out for 2020! You can still register for each program individually here!
Check back this fall for information on 2021 Annual Memberships!
Annual Memberships are a perfect way to maximize the value and benefits of Lone Star Veterinary Academy continuing education programs! While not required for attendance, Annual Memberships do automatically register you for each of our quarterly, weekend veterinary conferences. Even better, when you sign up for your Annual Membership before December 31, 2019, you gain entry to those four programs for the cost of three!
Annual Membership Benefits
- Automatic Registration for Each 2020 LSVA Quarterly Veterinary Conference (40+ hours of CE!)
- Embossed Membership Certificate for display in your practice, recognizing your dedication to veterinary medicine through excellence in continuing education.
- Use this certificate to show your clients that you value education and work to keep your skills on the cutting edge of our profession.
- Free gift upon attending first program
- Access to all 2020 CE course notes, even if you can’t attend
- Reserved priority seating
- Special gifts & offers from LSVA Sponsors*
*Subject to availability
Get Access To All Four 2020 Conferences With The Annual Membership
April 25-26, 2020: Emergency/Critical Care: Things Potentially Dangerous to Your Patients! A Review of Toxicology, Anesthesia, and Infectious Disease
Speakers: Dr. Jane Quandt and Dr. Justine Lee
July 11-12, 2020: Clinical Pathology 101: Magnify Your Diagnostic and Internal Medicine Skills
Speakers: Dr. Guillermo Couto and Dr. Rick Alleman
October 17-18, 2020: Finding the Path To Honor Ourselves As We Live the Veterinary Oath
Special wellness event! See program page for details
Speaker: Dr. Kimberly Pope
December 4-5, 2020: Don’t Break My Heart: What’s New, Different, and Important in Heartworm Disease and Chagas Disease?
Special holiday event! See program page for details
Speakers: Dr. Clarke Atkins, Dr. Steve Jones, and Dr. Roy Madigan
Each Program Includes
- Ten hours CE*
- One additional hour CE if lunch and learn session offered/attended
- Environment designed to minimize stress and facilitate group interaction and discussion
- Made-to-order breakfast, chef-prepared lunch, refreshments, and snacks
- Digital proceedings are provided via USB
- Receptions, giveaways, and supplemental activities are planned as time and support allows. We strive to deliver enjoyable programs for all!
*These programs will be submitted but are not yet approved by the AAVSB RACE.
- San Antonio, TX!
- Visit San Antonio, a beloved, sunny, vacation destination! San Antonio is home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Riverwalk, popular restaurants, parks, and shopping. Known for our food, San Antonio also proudly carries the title, UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy!
- 2020 Venues:
- Embassy Suites Brooks Hotel and Spa
- 7610 S. New Braunfels Ave, San Antonio, TX 78235
- Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk Downtown
- 125 E Houston St. San Antonio, TX 78205
- Embassy Suites Brooks Hotel and Spa
Register to See Why Our Attendees Love LSVA!
Top notch, fantastic. I was really dreading this because I dislike CE environments but really enjoyed.
I learned SO much about myself and feel empowered to make real changes in my life.
I felt it was very well organized and I felt taken care of. Julie was an excellent speaker and I enjoyed the content very much.
I couldn’t imagine the program running any smoother.
More dates! More events! Love these and I will be back! THANK YOU!
Excellent conference!!! Much more intimate than the large conferences.
I love that we wrote and expressed rather than just taking in material. This was interactive for real.
It was such a well thought out conference. Well done.