Scott Sabelhaus, DVM and Vanessa Issleib
Our Purpose: To be a great company that creates exceptional long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock.
Get up to 30 results in a single run of whole blood
- Run individual tests, preloaded CLIPS, or a combination of both.
- Run any of 34 parameters now for chemistry, electrolyte, and immunoassay profiles. With our technology for life promise, your testing capabilities will continue to expand.
- Save technician time with load-and-go efficiency.
- Get answers for preanesthetic screens and senior, sick, and well patients.
In-house hematology with reference laboratory-quality results in real time
- The first and only in-house hematology analyzer that combines three cutting-edge technologies for accurate results in just two minutes.
- Dot plots generated as a visual representation of the complete blood count (CBC) for easy interpretation and validation of results.
- View comprehensive results, including an advanced five-part white blood cell differential, RETIC-HGB, presence of band neutrophils and nucleated red blood cells (nRBCs) as well as body fluid analysis.
- Automate your workflow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
Load-and-go efficiency. Advanced bacteria detection. High-resolution digital images.
- Identify and classify elements, leveraging a database of more than 350 million patient images.
- Confirm the absence or presence of bacteria and determine next steps quickly.
- Review and share high-resolution, high-contrast images from fresh samples in real time.
- Save up-front costs with pay-per-run and save time- the supplies you need are shipped automatically.
Reference-laboratory quality in the palm of your hand
- Superior sensitivity and specificity rules produces reliable, accurate results for confident patient care
- Results in minutes for answers during patient visits
- Hands-off work flow: SNAP Pro Analyzer automation lets you focus on your patients.